The Dale MacMillan Memorial Scholarship for Community Leadership publicly recognizes and commemorates the contributions and dedication of Dale MacMillan, who was instrumental in helping achieve a balance between residents and gravel extraction operations in the Calahoo and Villeneuve area.
2019 applications are due by May 24, 2019.
The review panel will evaluate submissions, based on the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of Sturgeon County.
- Evidence of enrollment in a recognized post secondary institution.
- Supporting materials of the applicant’s leadership and involvement toward benefiting their community.
- Provide a type written submission (maximum 300 words) identifying:
- Why you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Achievements and contributions to the community.
- Educational training being pursued.
Dale MacMillan Scholarship Application Form
More information about Dale MacMillan