Sturgeon County is preparing for a busy road and drainage maintenance season. These activities may require more equipment than the County has capacity for. That's why we hire equipment on an as-needed basis.
2019 Hired Equipment Requirements
- Gravel trucks with and without pups, belly dumps
- Water trucks
- Track Excavators
- Packers (rubber, vibratory-steel & padfoot)
- Street Sweeper Brush Mowers (hydro-axe, stump grinders)
- Small Dozer (D4 to D6-wide pad)
- Hydro Vac trucks Tractors (all-wheel drive)
- Tractor trailers – for hauling heavy equipment
Interested in supplying equipment?
Contractors interested in supplying owner operated or unmanned equipment as listed above to Sturgeon County must register their equipment using the Hired Equipment Form and fill out the H&S Questionnaire for Contractors
Also provide the following prior to the acceptance of any equipment:
- A list of your equipment and the hourly rates;
- Clearance letter from W.C.B. confirming current account
- Vehicle registration;
- Health and Safety Certification; and
- A Certificate of insurance acceptable to Sturgeon County.
Please submit your form via fax to:
Office: (780) 939-8252
Fax: (780) 939-8274